Sheet metal products
SHEET METAL COMPONENTS AND SHEET METAL PRODUCTS
Sheet metal forming is a process in which plates of various thicknesses and chemical assemblies are processed into semi-finished products and finished products made of sheet metal. We use sheet metal with up to 3 mm thickness and plates with sizes of up to 1500 mm x 3000 mm.
The types and quality of the sheet metals which are most often used:
- Cold-rolled stainless steel (DC01)
- Hot-dip galvanized sheet metal (DX51D+Z275)
- Electro-galvanized sheet metal (DC01+ZE 25/25)
- Aluminized steel sheets (DX51D+AZ150NA)
- Stainless steel sheets of various qualities and surfaces (WN 1.4301, WN 1.4016)
- Aluminium of different qualities and surfaces (AlMg3, AlMg1, Al99,5)
- Anodised sheet metal (AlMg1 E6/EV1 15my)
Typical products from sheet metal of our own production are: sheet metal housings (housing of electronic devices, etc.) , front panels (decorative cover plates made of sheet metal for a variety of appliances), carriers and holders (holder for monitor, etc.), tin boxes, etc.